Kohler launches new collection in UAE
Dubai, October 14, 2013
Kohler, a global leader in kitchen and bath design and technology, has launched its new Replay collection in the UAE.
The collection combines a new line of integrated vanity basins and cabinets with a striking personality, unique styles of ceramic shower trays as well a full suite of toilets and bidets, said a statement.
Jerome Michel, managing director, Europe, Middle East and Africa Region, said: “Replay is all about elegance, style and comfort and we are confident that these key features will appeal to our customers’ taste in the UAE. This new collection is intended for all our customers expecting extensive comfort, added safety and easy care from their bathrooms.”
Kohler offers large size shower trays 90 to 120 cm in different layouts and shapes, for all age groups and especially adapted to seniors. The trays are coated with Class B anti-slip glaze that ensures sturdiness of use on a flat surface and offers fast draining for lower risks of standing water.
The vanity tops, tall storage unit and mirrored cabinets offer a host of functional storage spaces and solutions, said the statement.
The line also offers a six models of toilets and bidets designed to suit diverse bathroom layouts. Every toilet bowl is available with the ‘green toilet’ version, making it water efficient, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects