DI, subsidiaries take part in Baku Build
Dubai, October 24, 2013
Dubai Investments, the largest investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is showcasing its capabilities and that of its subsidiaries at a major construction trade exhibition currently underway in Azerbaijan.
The Baku Build 2013, the 19th Azerbaijan International Construction Exhibition runs till October 26, said a statement.
DI and its subsidiaries are part of the UAE Pavilion led by Dubai Exports, an initiative aimed at enabling Emirati businesses to strengthen their export capabilities by leveraging the on-going economic diversification and strategies for development across both UAE as well as Azerbaijan.
The subsidiaries include Glass, Emirates Building Systems (EBS), Emirates Extrusion Factory (EEF) and Labtec. Some of the DI subsidiaries have presence in the Azerbaijan market, and its products are being exported to the country, said the statement.
The participating DI companies are presenting their complete range of products and services, with Glass showcasing architectural flat glass products, safety and security laminated glass, premium float glass for applications in various industries and EBS presenting an overview of its steel structures.
EEF is providing a glimpse of its aluminium extrusion capabilities and GDS is showcasing its expertise in switchgear and electrical equipment. Labtec is presenting its laboratory furniture solutions. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Al Basel posts $156m in 2013 sales
- Dubai landlords free to hike rents by 20pc
- Bahrain to dig artificial water springs
- Arabtec plans UAE property arms, Egypt tieup
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market