DI, subsidiaries take part in Baku Build
Dubai, October 24, 2013
Dubai Investments, the largest investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is showcasing its capabilities and that of its subsidiaries at a major construction trade exhibition currently underway in Azerbaijan.
The Baku Build 2013, the 19th Azerbaijan International Construction Exhibition runs till October 26, said a statement.
DI and its subsidiaries are part of the UAE Pavilion led by Dubai Exports, an initiative aimed at enabling Emirati businesses to strengthen their export capabilities by leveraging the on-going economic diversification and strategies for development across both UAE as well as Azerbaijan.
The subsidiaries include Glass, Emirates Building Systems (EBS), Emirates Extrusion Factory (EEF) and Labtec. Some of the DI subsidiaries have presence in the Azerbaijan market, and its products are being exported to the country, said the statement.
The participating DI companies are presenting their complete range of products and services, with Glass showcasing architectural flat glass products, safety and security laminated glass, premium float glass for applications in various industries and EBS presenting an overview of its steel structures.
EEF is providing a glimpse of its aluminium extrusion capabilities and GDS is showcasing its expertise in switchgear and electrical equipment. Labtec is presenting its laboratory furniture solutions. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project