Abu Dhabi tunnel lanes to be closed
Abu Dhabi, October 28, 2013
Two lanes in both directions inside the Qasr Al Bahr tunnel on Sheikh Zayed Road will be closed every Friday and Saturday for the coming two months.
The closure will occur as a result of engineering works in the tunnel, said a statement from the Traffic and Patrols Directorate at the Abu Dhabi Police.
The directorate called on motorists who use the Qasr Al Bahr tunnel to exercise caution and reduce their speed in order to ensure traffic safety for all road users and seamless traffic flow.
It stated that the closures will start on the mentioned days of every week from 12:00 am on Friday until 4:00 am on Saturday. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman
- Damac raises $348m in London share sale