Jotun launches 2014 paints collection
Dubai, November 10, 2013
Jotun, a market leader in paints and powder coatings, has launched its 2014 collection of paints in a collaborative effort between Europe, South East Asia, and the Middle East.
The 2014 Colour Collection offers a wide range of brilliant colours that reflect the very latest trends from all around the world, said Claudio Iurilli, regional marketing director.
“As a pioneer and market leader in the interior paints category, we know that in order to stay number one we have to constantly create value for our consumers,” said Iurilli.
“Today’s consumers want rooms that tell their story in a fresh and modern way, which is why we aim to create the best Colour Collection in the market to provide our consumers with global inspiration and colour combinations to create their dream interiors.”
Lisbeth Larson, Jotun’s global colour manager and trendspotter, who headed up the project, said: “While people’s lifestyles vary, whether in the Middle East, South East Asia or Europe, colours however know no bounds. Today we are presenting a colour collection that truly mirrors a global culture – bringing international trends to our region, and taking the rich beauty of the Middle East to the rest of the world.”
The Colour Collection has three themes based on current lifestyle directions: New Comforting, Urban Casual, and Travel in Style.
“When coming up with the themes we took into consideration the different phases of people’s lives,” Larson explained.
“We first took a closer look at the kind of person leading a hectic lifestyle who yearns for a peaceful retreat, then we looked at the kind of person setting up home for the first time who wants to create their own urban hideaway, and finally we also took a closer look at the person that simply wants to add a touch of glamour to their life.”
With its modern neutral palette, New Comforting allows consumers to create spaces of harmonic balance and quiet simplicity where they can rediscover true peace, Larson added.
Urban Casual offers a stronger palette of colours with rough, masculine elements that reinvent the appeal of the industrial revolution, allowing consumers to add a creative, casual appeal to their rooms. And Travel in Style takes consumers on a voyage of bold glamour with rich, warm colours that reflect interiors of elegant adventures and sophisticated design.
The creation of the Colour Collection was the culmination of months of work involving the colour trend teams from Europe, South East Asia and the Middle East, leading interior stylists, renowned interior and fashion photographers, and an innovative design agency, a statement said.
Over a million copies of this worldwide publication have been printed in 14 different languages, providing people from all around the world with the vision they need to personalize their interior spaces.
The colour-card of the 2014 Colour collection is available in all Jotun Stores across the Middle East, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed