85 Liwan apartments go on sale in Muscat
Muscat, November 10, 2013
Liwan apartments, adjoining the Kempinski The Wave, Muscat, has been released for sale.
The 85 one- and two-bedroom apartments are spread over three boutique buildings, said a statement.
Liwan residents will have access to their own swimming pool and are within walking distance of the Marsa Village retail centre and marina boardwalk with cafes, restaurants and shopping, it said.
The modern styled apartments include high quality finishes and offer owners and investors a variety of design configurations to choose from. The prices start at RO89,000 ($230,498) and are expected to attract regional and international investors looking to be a part of Oman’s economic growth.
David Stafford, VP of Sales and Marketing at The Wave, Muscat, said that the Liwan apartments is the third property release this year for the Wave following the strong sales in Marsa 1, Siraj and Marsa 2 earlier in the year.
“The launch of Liwan is in response to the increasing demand for lifestyle products at The Wave, Muscat from investors as well as owner occupiers. Liwan will form the pedestrian gateway from the Kempinski Hotel to the Almouj Marina weaving through a new retail precinct to be launched next year.”
“The success of the Wave as Oman’s lifestyle destination combined with strong rental demand is attracting interest from local, regional and international investors, who want to be part of the greater growth story in Oman and who are looking for quality construction and deliverable certainty of the project where they invest.”
“We are also seeing a lot of demand from second time buyers who already own at the Wave and are attracted to the high occupancy levels, hassle free maintenance and good yields being achieved, particularly in the well located properties within the marina precinct,” David said.
“With affordable entry prices and maturity of the Wave project, with its retail centre, golf course, marina, community beach and parks, young professional Omanis and expats are seeing the value in investing in their future wealth through property investment and with a range of easy finance options available through local banks.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan