The Wave Muscat hands over 1,000 housing units
Muscat, November 11, 2013
The Wave, Muscat, the Sultanate’s lifestyle destination, celebrated the handover of more than 1000 completed properties to owners at the development.
To date, The Wave, Muscat has sold more than 1,400 homes, with handed over properties now lived in by more than 2,500 residents.
The handing over ceremony was presided over by Sheikh Rashid bin Saif Al Saadi, the board member of The Wave, Muscat, who presented the keys to the new owners.
The properties offered at The Wave, Muscat include villas, townhouses and apartments which provide the ultimate lifestyle for families of all sizes.
Speaking about his new life at The Wave, Muscat, Said bin Saleem bin Bakhit Khawar, a resident said: "The Wave, Muscat has done a fantastic job in raising the awareness of the concept of ITCs as both the perfect investment and living destination. I choose to live at The Wave, Muscat for many reasons."
"My property is within a walking distance from the beach and Oman’s largest private marina. Also, the retail and dining options currently on offer at The Wave, Muscat provide a great experience, and I look forward to the other stores and restaurants opening soon," he noted.
Deepa Raman, who purchased a property at The Wave, Muscat, was delighted to receive the keys to her new home and said she was ready to enjoy exploring her new multinational and multicultural neighbourhood, which is home to more than 52 different nationalities.
“We bought at The Wave, Muscat because we are convinced it is a profitable investment. We also wanted to be close to the heart of Muscat and part of an established, socially and culturally-integrated community that also has plenty of commercial and tourism opportunities,”said an elated
The Wave Muscat’s deputy CEO Abdullah bin Khamis Al Shidi said: “We are seeing encouraging demand in the 2013 market to date: the last four sales releases of properties, which ranged from one bedroom apartments to seven bedroom villas, have all reached off-plan sales of 80 per cent or more."
"These numbers reflect the trust which customers from within and outside Oman have in the project and show the increasing demand for high quality homes and world-class facilities at The Wave, Muscat," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high