Manara starts handover of villas
Manama, November 16, 2013
Bahrain-based Manara Developments said it has officially begun the handover of villas in the first phase of its ambitious Wahat Al Muharraq residential project to its owners.
Commenting on the move, managing director, Dr Hasan Al-Bastaki said: “We are pleased to see one of our most significant projects come alive after we have handed the villas to their owners, as they proceeded with the handover formalities pre-move in.”
"A project of this size and representing the philosophy of providing affordable housing to for Bahraini Citizens is amongst “Manara’s” goals, and nothing would please us as much as to see our objectives being met with such ease and proficiency," he noted.
He noted that Manara’s great success that was obtained at the beginning of the Wahat Al Muharraq project to several design attributes, amongst them; their prime location, and affordable pricing of which is ideal for prospective home owners seeking housing in Bahrain that is supported by the Government of Bahrain in joint partnership with Eskan Bank, in addition to its modern designs and high quality construction and finishing.
Dr Al-Bastaki extended his great appreciation to the Government of Bahrain for their continuous support towards the private sector throughout the execution of major projects, and the attention received from public authorities of which the Ministry of Municipalities Affairs and Urban Planning, Electricity and Water Authority and Ministry of Works played integral parts in.
He also lauded Eskan Bank Management and employees for supporting and assisting the finance process for potential clients to own villa units in Wahat Al Muharraq project and also extended his gratitude to the homeowners who supported the project throughout its progress and eventual success throughout the timeline, as “Manara” continuously involved the owners throughout the development of the project to share the progress throughout the implementation phases while ensuring the successful delivery of the Villas as per the schedule set by the company.
He stressed that by handing over the villas of phase one of Wahat Al Muharraq, Manara developments has “reinstated its position at the forefront of property development companies in providing the appropriate housing at the appropriate pricing and extending a particular effort to innovatively provide housing solutions while strictly abiding to modern designs and quality execution, and the quality standards and practices throughout the construction process.
He said the success of Wahat Al Muharraq and both phases of Tubli Gardens had deepened its experience and increased its capacity to a greater involvement in many similar projects around the Kingdom.
Phase one of the project consists of 30 villas, all designed with high precision to meet the requirements of modern Bahraini families with limited incomes, from the selection of the site, down to the fine details of the construction.
The villa consists of three bedrooms, an inside and outside kitchen, two bathrooms, and two living rooms, maid’s room, in addition to a garage with a capacity of two cars, and space to construct a backyard swimming pool.
“Phase two of the Wahat Al Muharraq project follows the same overwhelming interest from prospective home owners as it continues to deliver on schedule," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman