Nakheel offers 500 plots at Al Furjan
Dubai, November 20, 2013
Nakheel will launch more than 500 residential plots at Al Furjan tomorrow (Thursday), the developer has announced.
Each plot covers between 4,800 and 13,000 sq ft and forms part of Nakheel's vibrant, growing Al Furjan community, located between Sheikh Zayed Road and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, close to Ibn Battuta Mall.
Prices range from Dh1.1 million to Dh3.3 million, said a Wam report.
The newly-released land is ideal for investors looking to develop new homes in one of Dubai's most convenient, sought-after locations, Nakheel said.
"We expect a high level of interest in this unique investment opportunity when our doors open for business tomorrow morning," a spokesman said.
Last month, Nakheel launched 400 new homes for sale at Al Furjan, and confirmed a contract worth Dh4 million to build four new roads for the community.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals