Thrislington to showcase cubicles at Big 5
Dubai, November 21, 2013
Thrislington UK is set to showcase its toilet cubicles at the Big 5 exhibition to be held next week in Dubai.
The cubicles are known for the technical superiority and architectural finesse, said a statement.
“We believe that great design should be invisible,” said Jeff Orme, international director of Thrislington.
“No hinges are seen on our doors as these are pivoted from the headrail. Door locks and the receivers are integrated into the framework and hence invisible. Hidden within the cubicle doors are Thrislington’s patented hydraulic systems which offer an automatic, gentle, silent self closing or opening mechanism.”
Thrislington, with the partnership of Synergy Building Systems, their UAE distributor, is poised to create a wide awareness of the brand in the region.
Jagdish Tahiliani, general manager of Synergy Building Systems, said: “We are most excited that developers, architects and contractors alike will be able to see firsthand several of Thrislington’s cubicle categories that will be displayed at the exhibition stand.
“Its bespoke design and made to measure cubicles have been installed across the globe in hotels, convention centres, corporate and government offices, public institutions, railway stations, schools and universities among others.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan