UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
Dubai, December 4, 2013
UAE-based Green Valley International Real Estate has announced plans to invest Dh200 million ($54.4 million) in Turkey real estate projects.
The Emirati company has launched three projects in the country to tap the growth potential on offer in the booming market.
The projects include a compound with 80 villas equipped with full facilities in the city of Bursa; a compound with 30 villas in the city of Sabanja; and a compound with 15 buildings which will encompass 105 residential apartments in Bursa.
Wiaam Mahmoud Rabah, the chairman, pointed out that Turkey real estate market offered an excellent opportunity for property investors looking for substantial return on investments.
"As one of the major players in the sector, we find the time opportune to invest in this booming market, and investors who are eyeing good growth should tap into this opportunity," he said.
"The company’s projects in Turkey would be competitively priced in line with mid-size developments, but will come with world-class amenities associated with high-end communities," he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals