Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
Dubai, December 10, 2013
Cluttons, the Middle East’s leading international real estate consultancy, is set to launch its new brand in the coming year as the company embarks on ambitious plans for growth in 2014.
The launch of an updated brand in the first quarter will publicly demonstrate the profound changes which are transforming the company which now operates in over 50 countries internationally, said a statement from Cluttons.
Aimed at ensuring Cluttons is one of the top four players in all markets where the company operates, the ambitious plans for growth have included reorganising teams into five divisions – International, Consultancy, Agency and Capital Markets, Residential Sales and Lettings, and Telecoms, Media, and Technology (TMT), it stated.
The reorganisation has been accompanied by investment in international growth and new technology to improve delivery to clients, including a new website which will be launched alongside the new brand.
The company, which was one of the first firms of chartered surveyors to open offices in the Middle East in 1976, is focussing on growth in the region and recently opened a new residential office in Muscat.
"The company will be expanding operations at its regional headquarters in Dubai and plans to move into new offices in early 2014. Increased capabilities across Middle Eastern markets will ensure Cluttons’ growth continues in 2014," said Bill Siegle, the senior partner at Cluttons.
Cluttons is also planning expansion in London with the opening of few more branches in prime residential areas, he stated.
“Our new brand signals the changes that have been going on here behind the scenes and supports our commitment to a truly Partner-led approach that ensures clients receive the benefit of our expertise, experience and good judgement. This approach is also benefiting clients across the MEA and APAC regions, building on our longer established UK and Middle East businesses," remarked Siegle.
"With further international expansion planned and continued improvement in the markets in which we operate, we look forward to 2014 with a great deal of confidence," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings