Faisal Faqeeh and Jubran Abdulrahman
Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
Manama, December 10, 2013
Bin Faqeeh Real Estate Investment Company, a leading developer with a portfolio of high-end projects in prime locations across Bahrain, has signed up to be a strategic sponsor of the upcoming Gulf Property Show in the kingdom.
The second edition of the major property will be held for the second successive year at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre (BIECC) from May 6 to 8, 2014.
Following a successful 2013 debut, the Gulf Property Show – organised by Bahrain-based Hilal Conferences & Exhibitions (HCE) – has already carved a reputation as a highly targeted showcase for real estate developers, investors and associated suppliers in the northern Gulf as the sector goes from strength to strength.
Jubran Abdulrahman, managing director, HCE, said of the agreement: “Bin Faqeeh is a true real estate success story in Bahrain, consistently meeting its project commitments even during the most challenging market conditions over the last three years.”
“We admire the company’s trust-based and transparent approach to world-class property developments in Bahrain, combined with its family ethos in the best traditions of Bahraini entrepreneurship. HCE looks forward to working closely with Bin Faqeeh as a valued show sponsor to enhance the value provided by Gulf Property Show 2014 to the real estate sector.”
Faisal Faqeeh, chairman, Bin Faqeeh said: “Bin Faqeeh has taken a prudent and pragmatic approach to project development, prioritising long-term sustainability and delivery of projects over short-term financial gain. We believe this approach has served us and our investors well to date and cements the confidence the real estate market has in developers such as us.
“As we work towards delivering the next wave of projects over the next couple of years, we see the Gulf Property Show as an important element of our marketing campaign and outreach to potential investors. Having had an overwhelmingly successful experience at the inaugural show earlier this year, we had no hesitation stepping up our support for HCE as a lead sponsor in 2014.”
Established in 2008, Bin Faqeeh has steadily built its project portfolio, which is currently worth a total of more than $200 million.
Having delivered two residential projects (La Vida Tower and The One) in 2011 and 2012 in the Busaiteen district, it is currently developing an array of high-end projects in prime locations.
These include Dar Al Salam Port (a luxury residential project due for delivery in Q1 2014 on Reef Island) and several projects in the popular Seef District: Business Bay, a 23-storey commercial tower due for handover in April 2014; The Breaker, a luxury 35-storey residential tower due for delivery in December 2014; Sky Villa, consisting of residential apartments each with their own private swimming pool and home theatre, handover for which is expected at the end of December 2015; and The Grand, a major leisure and entertainment complex expected to be handed over at the end of September 2016.
Finally, The Homes, a residential villas project located in Hamala, is due for handover at the end of December 2015.
Gulf Property Show will be held at the BIECC alongside the gulfBID and GulfInteriors 2014 exhibitions, which cater to the construction and interiors sectors of the northern Gulf respectively. Together the three shows represent a unique trio of complimentary exhibitions for all aspects of the property industry. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals