Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
Dubai, December 18, 2013
UAE-based Jacky’s Business Solutions, a leading end-to-end solutions provider, showcased its range of Stratasys 3D printers and MakerBot at the annual 'Autodesk University Extension Dubai 2013,' a design and engineering conference.
At the show, Jacky’s targeted the architectural market and design professionals, particularly those using CAD solutions in engineering, construction, architecture, animation, manufacturing and infrastructure industries in the Middle East, said the company in a statement.
It presented the features of each of the 3D printers and how 3D printing can create prototypes of buildings and other construction projects, it stated.
Among the products displayed were the Mojo 3D printer, an affordable, professional 3D printer that works with CAD software and the Objet30Desktop Pro 3D printer that can print in up to seven different materials, including transparent and high-temperature photopolymers.
The MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printer, which has a resolution capability of 100 microns and a 410-cu inch build volume for making professional-quality models, was also showcased.
Ashish Panjabi, COO, said: “The construction and real estate industry in the GCC is gradually picking up again. Qatar has seen a boom with the construction of the new airport and other infrastructures for the FIFA World Cup.”
“Abu Dhabi has several landmark projects including the developments that are taking shape on Saadiyat and Yas Islands. Whereas, Dubai has also set very clear expectations for the future with the ongoing development of the Dubai World Central, as well as the Expo 2020 site and the launch of the Mohammed Bin Rashid City or the innovative Dubai canal project,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract