Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
Abu Dhabi, December 19, 2013
Plaza Premium Lounge Management (PPLM), a leader in premium airport services, has won the contract for the renovation, management and operation of the Abu Dhabi Airport's hotel and lounges in Terminals 1 and 2.
The renovated lounges will offer added privacy and luxury, where passengers will be able to enjoy personalised services and facilities, said Abu Dhabi Airports in a statement.
Within the new lounges, passengers will have access to a range of facilities including fully-serviced showers, free wifi connectivity, Internet stations, meeting facilities, private VIP rooms, a live kitchen and massage services, it stated.
Customer service representatives located at the service counters in each lounge will also be able to assist transit passengers within the airport.
Additionally, PPLM will re-design the seating and room capacity of the airport lounges and airport hotel to accommodate the continuous increase in passenger traffic.
On the contract win, Song Hoi-see, founder and CEO of PPLM, said: "We will bring our extensive experience in developing, managing and operating airport lounges and transit hotels around the world to optimise the offerings and the valued-added services, making the airport experience seamless for all travellers going through Abu Dhabi International Airport.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum