The Wave offers new waterfront apartments
Muscat, December 25, 2013
The Wave, Muscat, the Sultanate’s premier lifestyle destination, has launched the final release in the trilogy of Marsa waterfront apartments.
The 106 Marsa Three apartments overlook the main entry to the marina in two separate iconic buildings and complete the marina front precinct known as Marsa.
Enjoying panoramic views over the marina and the Sea of Oman beyond, the one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment designs in Marsa Three feature modern interiors and efficient use of internal space to maximize the lifestyle convenience of the marina village living, a statement said.
David Stafford, vice-president of Sales and Marketing at The Wave, Muscat said that special features built into Marsa 3 include a roof top pool and recreation area exclusively for residents as well as integrated ground level café and boutique retail areas creating a distinctive pedestrian link from marina to the nearby Kempinski The Wave, Muscat Hotel and the beach.
Stafford said the release of Marsa Three was ahead of schedule following the sellout success of Marsa 1 and 70 per cent of pre-sales being achieved in Marsa 2 launched earlier this year. The demand for marina front apartment properties has surprised us and supply was brought online ahead of plans to cater for the market.
“The strong sale in the first two Marsa phases has also seen construction timeframes brought forward and the delivery of major components of the public realm areas fast tracked to complement the marina village atmosphere,” Stafford noted.
“Marsa Three is the third and final release of the Marsa apartments and we expect demand to be similarly high from local and regional buyers wanting a strategic part of The Wave’s success story of location and lifestyle.
“These are competitively priced marina facing apartment products which are unique in the Muscat market and represent unrivalled value in the GCC marina front living marketplace. They have all the benefits of waterside living while being situated right in the heart of The Wave, Muscat development.
“With the retail and commercial centre of the development within easy walking distance of the apartments, and all the amenities of Almouj Marina on its doorstep, the Marsa Three apartments offer a choice of luxury living options,” Stafford added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals