Imdaad to deploy FleetMan GPS in fleet
Dubai, December 25, 2013
UAE-based Imdaad, a top facilities management solutions provided, plans to install FleetMan, a GPS-based fleet tracking system for the vehicle management cycle of its fleet of vehicles from initial acquisition until its final disposal.
FleetMan is developed by Dubai Technologies, a specialist in the field of supply and implementation of transport systems.
FleetMan is a web-based system that will enable Imdaad to improve the efficiency of its fleet by putting control on unauthorized use of vehicle and unnecessary consumption of fuel, keeping a check on maintenance and repair, and curbing theft while lowering the risk of accidents and operating cost.
It can be viewed and controlled from the computer and GPS tracking equipments fitted in the vehicles, facilitating them to monitor the whereabouts of their fleet in real-time.
Jamal Lootah, CEO, Imdaad, said: “Through the state-of-the-art vehicle tracking solution, it is now easy for to us follow the movement of all our vehicles. Aside from keeping a track on the maintenance and fuel of the fleet, FleetMan also keeps a check on the reckless or wayward drivers. The software is synchronized with GPS tracking devices on fleets to produce analytical reports, which can be very useful during service reassessment.”
Through the FleetMan solution, Imdaad can perform duties such as vehicle profiling, trip planning, maintenance, driver identification and dispatch efficiently. It will empower the FM company to handle all its vehicle related tasks such as financing, maintenance, telematics, driver management, fuel, safety and health management of its fleet. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project