Injaz to market Dammam residential project
Riyadh, December 31, 2013
Riyadh-based Injaz Development has signed an agreement with Almutlaq Real Estate (AREIC), part of Almutlaq Group, to promote the latter’s residential project in Dammam.
The 92,531 sq m Al Nada Project is located in a fully constructed luxurious residential area that enjoys a network of wide streets reaching 30 meters in width in addition to transportation, lighting, electricity and sanitation among others.
The agreement was signed by Tareq Almutlaq, chairman of AREIC and Omar Al-Kadi, CEO and managing director of Injaz. Under the terms of the partnership, Injaz will handle sales and marketing management for AREIC’s residential development.
The Al Nada Project will help boost visibility for Injaz’s own portfolio in the Eastern region which currently includes the 3.3 million sq m Al Marina seafront development linking the cities of Al Khobar and Dammam and the 2.5 million sq m mixed-use Al Gamra project located at the heart of the ‘New Riyadh.’
“Injaz ensures that its partnerships involve trusted organizations such as Almutlaq Real Estate with whom we can build long-term, profitable, and excellence-driven relations,” said Al-Kadi.
“Almutlaq’s Al Nada Project is strategically-located and thus aligns our commitment to being involved with distinguished projects that adhere to superior quality standards, strategic location and market demand. It also enhances our presence in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia which is fast emerging as a lucrative property hub.”
Adbulrahman Abalkhayl, general manager of Almutlaq Real Estate said that AREIC is a privately held real estate investment company and master developer managing properties throughout Saudi Arabia.
Its portfolio comprises mostly medium-to-large scale projects following build-to-suite requirements. The company assists local and foreign companies in broadening their share in retail, commercial, industrial, and other key markets. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings