Emaar launches new Spanish-style villas
Dubai, January 6, 2014
Emaar Properties, a leading real estate developer in the region, has announced the launch of ‘Lila’ Spanish coastal-style gated community and villas in Dubai.
‘Lila’ will be the newest addition to the Arabian Ranches extension and will feature 219 villas in five different types, ranging from three to five-bedrooms, each with private plots for gardens and outdoor decks.
Emaar will launch simultaneous sales for ‘Lila’ in Dubai and Abu Dhabi on January 11, with registration for potential investors to commence on January 8, at 10 am, on www.emaar.ae.
The sales in Dubai will be held at the Emaar Sales Centre in Emaar Square, Downtown Dubai, and in Abu Dhabi, at the Emaar Sales Centre in Al Nahda Tower, from 9 am.
The launch of ‘Lila,’ a family-centred community marked by green neighbourhoods, walkways and cycling paths, follows the successful response to other recent additions to Arabian Ranches including Casa, Palma and Rosa, the company said.
‘Lila’ will be distinguished by low-pitched terracotta tiled roofs defining its skyline. This is accented with elegant overhanging eaves and delicate wrought iron trimming. Impeccably styled, the interior design is a unique interpretation of a sophisticated modern Spanish palette. Minimalist clean lines of woodwork and polished floors are set against the architectural flowing contours that only enhance the floor plans, said Emaar.
‘Lila’ offers residents a diverse array of leisure, retail and lifestyle facilities.
Ahmad Al Matrooshi, managing director, Emaar Properties, said: “The Arabian Ranches community has become the benchmark in family lifestyle, by promoting aesthetics inspired from some of the most renowned architectural styles in the world. The addition of ‘Lila’ to the Arabian Ranches extension underlines a robust demand for villas in gated communities, especially with Dubai serving as a safe haven for regional and international investors. Having set a distinct benchmark in family-oriented community developments, Emaar offers customers a truly serene ambience at ‘Lila,’ where the focus is on the wellness of the residents by providing access to an array of outdoor and indoor activities.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes