New residential project underway in Bahrain
Manama, February 12, 2014
A new state-of-the-art residential development boasting landscaped gardens and Bahrain's largest swimming pool is being built in Juffair.
Fontana Gardens, from Royal Ambassador Property Management, will be made up of three towers and include 405 apartments, said a report in the Gulf Daily News (GDN), our sister publication.
In addition to the swimming pool and a large green area, the developers also plan a 13-hole mini golf course, wellness centre and luxury Turkish bath.
"The launch of this new development comes at the right time when the property market is enjoying a noticeable boom," said Royal Ambassador sales and business development general manager Eman Al Mannai.
"It is obvious that Bahrain is witnessing improvement in development and infrastructure in the past few years with the construction of new roads, new bridges and new access roads in and out of vital areas.
"Many people ignore these positive aspects of Bahrain and only concentrate on the negatives, but the reality is that Bahrain is and will always be an attractive destination for investments and a strategic choice for many investors."
Expected to be complete by mid-2016, the project is being built by Al Kooheji Contracting Company next to the existing Fontana Towers development.
Upon completion, Fontana Gardens' residents will be able to use the facilities of the neighbouring Fontana Towers including its restaurant, business centre, tennis and squash courts and cinema.
"So far many units have been sold during the pre-launch period due to the unique features of the project and the good reputation of the developer and contractor," added Al Mannai. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract