Saudi-owned firm in top 100 interior designers list
Riyadh, 22 days ago
UK-based Areen Design Services, a firm run by Saudi national Samir Al Shubaily, has been ranked 15th in the “Interior Design’s Top 100 Giants," list published in the reputed British magazine "Interior Design".
The list contains the top 100 companies in the field of interior design and for its first time entry Areen Design Services scored the high ranking of 15, said the wholly-owned subsidiary of Roots Group Arabia.
As an interior designer, Areen is known for adding commercial acumen to creativity, while as a supplier, it brings in a design focus to procurement. The unique knowledge enables the company to protect the integrity of a project, while meeting the realities of deadlines and budgets, it stated.
The high standards, sophistication, and originality of designs Areen created for the five-star hotels, palaces, and luxury resorts throughout the world were the main reason that led it to achieve this position, said a senior official.
"For its first time entry, Areen is proud to be classified as 15th in the top 100 interior design companies throughout the globe," said Samir Al Shubaily, the deputy CEO of Roots Group Arabia.
"This reflects and represents its success as a company whose designs are modern, sophisticated, and strongly compete with major international companies based in various countries," he added.
According to him, Areen has undertaken numerous interior design projects in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
"In Saudi, one of the best works of Areen is the dazzling design of Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel, which in itself has been selected as one the best hotels in the Middle East," remarked Al Shubaily.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan