Jumeirah Golf Estates awards MEP contract
Dubai, 27 days ago
Jumeirah Golf Estates (JGE), a luxury residential golf community in Dubai, has awarded a major construction contract to ETA Ascon for its upcoming 'Clubhouse’ project.
As per the deal, ETA Ascon, a leading contracting firm in the UAE, will implement Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) services and landscaping work at The Clubhouse.
ETA Ascon said it has already started work on the project and is due for completion by August 31.
Jumeirah Golf Estates said the clubhouse has been designed to offer unmatched services to the residents. The current temporary structure houses a Pro shop for golf enthusiasts, an all-day dining restaurant and a sports lounge, and indoor and outdoor banquet facility.
The eagerly-awaited permanent complex will add to the charm of the pristine golfing development and offer an enriched lifestyle to residents, potential investors, and golfers, said a statement from JGE.
Yousuf Kazim, the general manager, JGE, said: "As part of our commitment to offer a complete lifestyle destination to our residents and investors, we have awarded the contract for the final completion work of the much-awaited Clubhouse. The permanent structure will enhance the appeal of Jumeirah Golf Estates as well as provide more options for health and leisure amenities to residents and guests."
"We shall continue to expand offerings for homeowners at this unique golf-themed community at par with international standards," he noted.
Located between Green Community and Dubai Sports City off the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Jumeirah Golf Estates is a premier golfing destination featuring four world-class golf courses with different environmental themes – Fire, Earth, Water and Wind.
It is currently in Phase A of the development which covers 13 residential communities of 1,050 villas adjacent to the 18th hole for each Fire and Earth courses – designed by golfing legend Greg Norman.
The residential communities forming part of Fire include Orange Lake, Fireside, Sienna Lakes, Sienna Views, Juniper Way, Valencia Grove and Flame Tree Ridge, while Earth comprises Sanctuary Falls, Whispering Pines, Wildflower, Olive Point, Lime Tree Valley East and West and The Sundials communities.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Alargan HQ becomes Kuwait's first Leed project
- Tecom parks to become carbon-free zones
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand