Nass Corp net profit hits $10.9m
Manama, 17 days ago
Bahrain-based Nass Corporation has reported a net profit of BD4.124 million ($10.9 million) for last year compared to BD4.009 million the year before.
The company's gross turnover was BD80.241million for last year, compared to BD119.649 million in 2012, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, citing a top company official.
The gross turnover achieved for the fourth quarter of last year was BD19.66 million compared to BD31.261 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, said Nass Corporation chairman Sameer Nass.
The company achieved a net profit of BD0.791 million compared to BD1.378 million in the fourth quarter of 2012.
Nass said the company had put up a strong show despite challenging economic and market conditions.
Further, as a demonstration of appreciation and commitment to the shareholders, the board of directors has recommended a cash dividend of 15 fils per share to its shareholders subject to their approval at the annual ordinary general meeting to be held on March 24.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Nass Corporation |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract