Getex Dubai opens tomorrow
Dubai, April 1, 2008
Getex Dubai 2008, the Middle East’s leading education, training and careers fair, gets underway from tomorrow (April 2).
The 20th Getex Dubai, at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre (DICEC), will allow national and expatriate students access to more than 2500 secondary and tertiary education options from over 500 education providers through its Getex- Student Recruitment event, IC&E, the organisers of the show, said in a statement.
“Over the years, Getex Dubai has grown in size and scope bringing a diversity of academic courses and training options attracting some of world’s leading universities and education providers, education equipment and technology suppliers, human resource recruiters and vocational training providers to construct the region’s largest education forum,” said IC&E Managing Director Anselm Godinho.
Getex- Careers & Training will offer employment opportunities for senior students looking for access to the job market, experienced employees climbing the career ladder and also caters to professionals wanting to acquire new skills through targeted qualifications.
“Getex will also be hosting discussion forums, workshops, seminars and conferences that bring together expert knowledge with new ideas to generate new schema, paradigms and networks in education,” he said.
Getex - Education Equipment & Technology offers a trade platform for suppliers and purchasing decision makers for education, and serves as a point of access for new education technologies, equipment and methodologies entering the Middle East.
The segment is hosting the Getex- ISTE Global Forum for Technology & Innovation in Education, running from April 1-3 with a conference programme under the direction of the US-headquartered International Institute of Technology in Education, the organisers said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam