Bahraini experts for Cairo training expo
Manama, October 7, 2008
Delegates from Bahrain are being urged to sign up for an international conference on training and human development in Cairo next month.
Top experts from Bahrain will be taking part in the event, said a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
A delegation from the Bahrain Society of Training & Development (BSTD) will represent Bahrain at the 35th Asian Regional & Training & Development (ARTDO) International Conference & Exhibition.
The four-day learning event is being held under the theme Human Capital: Training & Development for the Knowledge Society from November 3 to 6 at the Marriott Zamalek Hotel, Cairo.
"This conference offers an excellent opportunity to broaden our knowledge base in the field of people development," said BSTD international relations director Gopika Beri.
"It features an exciting blend of Asian, Arab and global experiences and expertise in the development and management of human capital.
"A unique opportunity for multi-cultural learning and networking is offered to participants.
"The Bahrain delegates will serve as ambassadors for the kingdom and promote it internationally."
She added that it was a great honour for the BSTD and Bahrain that the first Arab national to be named Man of the Year 2007 by ARTDO for his contribution in the field of human resources, Ebrahim Al Dosary, will receive his award during the event.
Special packages including conference participation, hotel accommodation at the Hotel Marriott Zamalek and special fares on Gulf Air are on offer for the BSTD delegation to facilitate their participation at the ARTDO. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam