Bahraini experts for Cairo training expo
Manama, October 7, 2008
Delegates from Bahrain are being urged to sign up for an international conference on training and human development in Cairo next month.
Top experts from Bahrain will be taking part in the event, said a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
A delegation from the Bahrain Society of Training & Development (BSTD) will represent Bahrain at the 35th Asian Regional & Training & Development (ARTDO) International Conference & Exhibition.
The four-day learning event is being held under the theme Human Capital: Training & Development for the Knowledge Society from November 3 to 6 at the Marriott Zamalek Hotel, Cairo.
"This conference offers an excellent opportunity to broaden our knowledge base in the field of people development," said BSTD international relations director Gopika Beri.
"It features an exciting blend of Asian, Arab and global experiences and expertise in the development and management of human capital.
"A unique opportunity for multi-cultural learning and networking is offered to participants.
"The Bahrain delegates will serve as ambassadors for the kingdom and promote it internationally."
She added that it was a great honour for the BSTD and Bahrain that the first Arab national to be named Man of the Year 2007 by ARTDO for his contribution in the field of human resources, Ebrahim Al Dosary, will receive his award during the event.
Special packages including conference participation, hotel accommodation at the Hotel Marriott Zamalek and special fares on Gulf Air are on offer for the BSTD delegation to facilitate their participation at the ARTDO. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair