Gulf Bank takes part in Kuwait varsity summit
Kuwait, January 4, 2009
Gulf Bank participated in Kuwait University’s College of Business Administration’s third international conference, which was held recently.
Under the name of 'Economic Policy in a Rapidly Changing World,' the topics that the conference tackled were economic diplomacy, foreign investment, economic integration and economics of information & knowledge.
Gulf Bank was the only bank which took part in the conference, demonstrating its support for higher education in Kuwait.
The bank's strategy is to play a pivotal role in helping to develop Kuwait’s next generation of professionals, said a statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry