Bahrain to get Education City
Manama, February 24, 2009
Bahrain will soon have an Education City, hosting a consortium of European universities, it was revealed.
EuroConsultants DTM will sign a memorandum of understanding with the consortium, represented by Sweden's JonKoping University, at the InterContinental Regency Hotel on Thursday.
The city will comprise three segments - university, a Business Development and Innovation Centre (BDIC), and an accommodation block.
The university will focus on education programmes in business and engineering as well as vocational training. Details of the city, including its location and costs, will be released on Thursday.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair
- Job opportunities set to rise 3pc in UAE
- GCC nationals get ‘much support’ from government