AUD partners with Great Properties
Dubai, April 8, 2009
The American University of Dubai (AUD) and Great Properties, a UAE-based real estate agency, have signed a long term partnership agreement.
The foundation of the partnership will include an internship programme for AUD students for a period of 10 weeks every fall semester.
“Earlier this year we distributed 1000 Great Moments re-usable diaries to the students and we recently sponsored International Night – so it was natural that we also wanted to become involved in the educational aspects,” said Nancy Atallah, public relations director of Great Properties.
“We encourage our students to undertake internships as it gives them the opportunity to apply what they have learned in their academic studies to the real world,” added Sue Hunter, career services manager at AUD.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry