BDO Jawad Habib gets ICAEW recognition
Manama, June 29, 2009
BDO Jawad Habib, a Bahrain-based firm providing auditing and legal advisory services, has been recognised by The Institute of Chartered Accountants In England And Wales (ICAEW) as an authorised training employer.
This newly acquired status will enable BDO Jawad Habib to train students as chartered accountants (ACAs) through its training offices in Bahrain, Qatar and Oman, said a top official.
As a world leading professional accountancy body, the ICAEW provides leadership and practical support to over 132,000 members in more than 165 countries, working with government, regulators and industry to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
The Institute’s ACA qualification is regarded around the world as one of the leading business and finance qualifications, and is recognised and valued in practice, industry, commerce and the public sector.
“We are delighted that our high training standards have earned us this certification," said an elated Jawad Habib, senior partner of BDO Jawad Habib.
"We have always strived to deliver first class courses to our students, and the prestigious ACA qualification will further help us achieve this and will provide those who qualify with a clear advantage and a huge variety of career opportunities," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Gulf Air union fears 'management ploy'
- Bahrain university campus project on track
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation