Foundation inks MoU with AUD
Dubai, December 10, 2009
The Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation (MBRF) has signed a MoU with the American University in Dubai (AUD) to offer an annual grant for the Mohammed bin Rashid School for Communication (MBRSC).
According to the MoU, the MBRF grant will provide scholarships to selected students who will attend the School and graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Communication and Information Studies. In this regard, MBRSC will recruit a balanced mix of Arab nationals to benefit from this scholarship programme.
“The MoU will help students at the Mohammed bin Rashid School for Communication to realise the foundation’s goal of developing future Arab leaders through encouraging academic excellence in the most talented and promising students from the Arab world,” stated Adel Al Shared, vice-chairman and managing director of the MBRF.
“We have been working relentlessly for the past couple of years on developing a leading communication program with the assistance of the University of Southern California and Communication Experts from the Arab world, paving the way for the school to become a beacon in its field by graduating practitioners and scholars who are better prepared to work in twenty-first century media,” added Elias Bou Saab, executive vice-president of the American University in Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'