BAETC students to train at Gulf Air
Manama, January 21, 2010
Twenty-six Tamkeen-sponsored students of Bahrain Aircraft Engineering Training Centre (BAETC) are set to join Gulf Air on February 1 as part of the mandatory maintenance experience necessary prior to submitting their applications for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers’ Licenses.
They follow an earlier batch of twenty-five students who joined Gulf Air in February 2009.
Another four Tamkeen-sponsored students were selected to join HAECO, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Swire Group of Companies and the maintenance provider for Bahrain Air.
Several other students, both those who have been sponsored and others who are self-sponsored, are currently in different phases of their training or in the process of acquiring their maintenance experience in other organisations, such as BAS line maintenance, Samena Avionics , DHL Bahrain and Airlift Bahrain.
The BD1 million state-of-the-art training facility is run by Bahrain Airport Services. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Qatar to set up $99bn health, education fund
- Tamkeen hosts major graduation ceremony
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology