Jan 31 deadline for top technology award
Kuwait City, January 21, 2010
Registration to enter the Sheikh Salim Al-Ali Technology Award contest will be accepted until January 31, organisers said.
Dr Khalil Abel, who leads the management of the event, stated that applications from candidates across the Arab World were welcome and must be sent to the organising committee through the award’s official website: www.alsabahaward.org.
The ‘Sheikh Salim Al-Ali Technology Award’ is considered to be the richest technology competition in the Arab world with prizes amounting to $370,000 (100,000 Kuwaiti Dinars). Winners will be honored and recognized during an award ceremony to be held under the patronage of HRH Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al Jabir Al Sabah, the Emir of Kuwait. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged