SAE Open Day success
Dubai, March 3, 2010
The SAE Institute in Dubai, the leading post-secondary creative media educator, said its Open Day was a remarkable success with overwhelming interest shown by potential students.
SAE’s second instalment of its widely acclaimed “Study @ SAE 4 a Day” was held recently for the March 2010 student intake.
The Open Day initiative invited potential students to attend simulated hands-on classes which offered an opportunity for prospective students to ‘test-drive’ SAE courses and facilities.
More than 300 students registered to be a part of this unique initiative. The programme featured brief lectures, hands-on studio and lab usage with senior staff, as well as a detailed tour of the premises and facilities.
“I have always been intrigued by the world of art and filmmaking,” said Saeed Abdulla, an Emirati student who attended the Open Day at SAE Institute Dubai.
“The international reputation of SAE Institute attracted me and increased my confidence that I can transform this dream to reality through a proper academic education as well as the unique advantage of SAE Institute Dubai; practical training using state-of-the-art equipment from day one,” he added.
Potential students keen to explore careers in film-making, animation, audio engineering multimedia and the most recent Digital Journalism course, gained an opportunity to broaden their understanding about the type of education SAE provides.
The educational streams at SAE Dubai include audio engineering, digital animation, multimedia and web, film making, in addition to a host of short specialty courses. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games