DIAC to host open day
Dubai, April 15, 2010
Dubai International Academic City (Diac), the dedicated higher education free zone, will hold its annual Diac Open Day on April 24 to facilitate potential higher education students to meet a range of academic institutions.
The event will also bring together educators and business executives seeking to pursue postgraduate education.
“This annual event serves as an ideal opportunity for potential students to meet experts from international universities,” said Dr Ayoub Kazim, executive director of Dubai Knowledge Village and Diac.
“Diac aims to support its academic partners in their student recruitment efforts whilst helping students make well-informed decisions on their choice of career or institutions for higher studies. The event will also help professionals seeking to further their studies to explore options for expanding their academic horizons,” he added.
Professor John Grainger, pro vice-chancellor, Murdoch University Dubai, an academic partner of Diac, said: “A platform such as the Diac Open Day gives the much needed boost for academic institutions keen to highlight their curriculum and affiliations with renowned and recognised international centres of higher learning.”
The annual open day will additionally feature entertainment, raffle draws and food outlets serving multinational cuisine. Visitors will also have the opportunity to meet current students and gain an insight into their academic experience at Diac. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- UAE companies set to hire more freshers
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle