Batelco extends teachers' Blackberry offer
Manama, May 17, 2010
Bahrain's leading telecom company said it has extended the special free Blackberry handset deal for government school teachers to June 30 owing to popular demand.
Batelco had signed an agreement with the Bahraini Teachers Consultative Committee earlier this year that delivers excellent benefits, including free Blackberry devices, free ‘nice’ numbers and mini laptops, for teachers in Bahrain’s Government Schools.
Batelco Al Dana telemarketing manager Rahna Karashi and the Bahraini Teachers Consultative Committee chairman Ali Hassan Mohammed signed the agreement in the presence of Batelco PR specialist Atifa Rajab and Al Dana telemarketing account executive Mohd Abdulaal at Batelco Hamala headquarters.
“Batelco is major supporter of educational initiatives in the Kingdom of Bahrain and we are therefore delighted to present this special offer for the teachers who carry out the important task of teaching Bahrain’s young people,” said Batelco Group general manager Media & Government Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair
- Job opportunities set to rise 3pc in UAE
- GCC nationals get ‘much support’ from government