Sheikh Saud honours school exam toppers
Ras Al Khaimah, June 30, 2010
Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Crown Prince and Deputy Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, presented the RAK award for creativity and excellence to students who scored top marks in the general secondary school certificate examination.
Speaking on the occasion, congratulated the students for their excellent academic achievements.
“UAE government has always considered education as the foremost national developmental priority and has devoted considerable national resources for enhancing the quality of education,” said Sheikh Saud.
“Therefore, it is an honour to recognize excellence in education as it reflects positively on the human capital formation and the country’s capacity to achieve its national goals,” he added.
As many as 47 students, comprising 36 girls and 11 boys, were presented with the awards. The award comprises a financial grant and certificate. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA