Jordan firm rolls out staff self services system
Amman, July 21, 2010
Jordan Aircraft Maintenance (JorAMCo), a leading aircraft maintenance firm, has launched an employee and manager self services solution developed by Mena Internet Technologies (MenaITech), an HR solutions provider.
MenaME, the self services solution, was launched as part of JorAMCo’s drive to enhance its human capital automation processes.
“JorAMCo selected MenaITech two years ago as its human resources management system (HRMS) vendor due to the fact that its product suite consists of high-level human capital processes unique to the region,” said Bassam Aqel, JorAMCo’s HR general manager.
“We selected four out of MenaITech’s six products given their state-of-the-art functionality.”
“After finalizing the payroll and human capital system implementation of MenaITech’s products, this year we launched the self services solution MenaME, which will have a noticeable effect on the organization as a whole, since all employees in the company will have access to their own portals for any HR or payroll-related enquiries or requests,” he added.
“We have chosen this product in particular in order to encourage collaboration amongst all employees in order to promote transparency and communication throughout the organization.”
MenaITech’s CEO, Dr Bashar Hawamdeh, said: “JorAMCo is one of our valued clients that believes in the value of involving employees throughout the human capital framework, with the understanding that in order to have satisfied employees and to retain them, a comprehensive self services system is needed to encourage this environment.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools