Edutech to launch interactive learning
Dubai, August 5, 2010
Edutech, a top provider of learning solutions, has partnered with eInstruction, a leading education technology firm, towards launching a new breed of interactive learning technologies.
The solutions, which include interactive whiteboards, student response systems and mobile class pads, can help enhance student engagement and interaction with their teachers and peers, a statement said.
Among the elnstruction solutions to make their debut in UAE is the InterwriteDualBoard, a solution that allows students to work simultaneously at the front of the classroom through an interactive whiteboard with two interactive electromagnetic pens, which can be used at the same time on a single digital whiteboard, it added.
The company also offers InterwriteMobi System, a multi-user interface designed specifically to support student-centred, collaborative learning, where teachers and students can concurrently interact with and contribute to the same digital content.
Designed to enhance classroom productivity, Interwrite PRS can be used to take attendance, give quizzes and tests, or for lesson review, thereby enabling teachers to focus more on teaching rather than on paperwork and grading.
“As one of the pioneers of interactive learning devices, eInstruction has an impressive track record in the market, with products that have evolved alongside the needs of modern classrooms, teachers and students,” said ASF Karim, CEO, Edutech.
“eInstruction is a focused company that provides technology-driven products and services that form an integral part of our ‘21st century learning’ philosophy, and we are looking forward to unveiling their excellent interactive solutions among academic and vocational institutions across India and the Middle East,” he added.
Engaging students and getting them to pay attention, participate and interact with teachers and other students has been shown to help them learn and perform better in both formative and summative assessments.
eInstruction’s research-based solutions have had proven results in increasing student engagement and achievement while providing real-time feedback and performance data to educators and administrators.
Backed by Edutech’s market knowledge, demonstrated after-sales service support and widespread reach, the company seeks to offer educators and administrators a family of solutions to help teachers teach and raise student achievement through interactive engagement, collaboration and real-time formative assessment.
“We have identified Edutech as the perfect partner in our expansion to the Middle East and India given their extensive reach, market knowledge and close to two decades of combined experience across these markets,” said John Elliott, sales director - EMEA, elnstruction.
“We are confident that this collaboration will drive our presence within the growing education sectors, and consequently fuel the adoption of our solutions across various academies and institutions,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam