Students distribute gifts at Bahrain hospital
Manama, August 24, 2010
AMA International University’s medical students recently visited the Salmaniya Hospital in Bahrain with assorted gifts and donated PlayStation equipment for the paediatric oncology patients.
“So many children suffer from these sometimes incurable illnesses and it just breaks our hearts to see them suffer,” said Buena Garcia Canzana, administrator of AMA International University.
“We will continue to shed a bit of light and happiness in their lives. Nothing feels better than seeing a child smile through their illness,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair