Students distribute gifts at Bahrain hospital
Manama, August 24, 2010
AMA International University’s medical students recently visited the Salmaniya Hospital in Bahrain with assorted gifts and donated PlayStation equipment for the paediatric oncology patients.
“So many children suffer from these sometimes incurable illnesses and it just breaks our hearts to see them suffer,” said Buena Garcia Canzana, administrator of AMA International University.
“We will continue to shed a bit of light and happiness in their lives. Nothing feels better than seeing a child smile through their illness,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre