LG academy trains 135 experts
Amman, August 30, 2010
LG Air Conditioning Academy in Amman has trained 135 professionals from Jordan and the Levant since its recent inception in April.
LG organized a number of training courses in various fields such as VRF (MultiV) design and sales, VRF technical courses, solar system, low current, network courses and lighting systems.
The trained include consultants, contractors, developers, dealers, installation and servicing technicians.
The training courses were designed to keep air conditioning trainees informed and at the forefront of their fields, thus enabling them to harness the experiences and skills they received throughout the training.
“LG is always committed to its educational responsibilities; therefore the academy is creating a well educated and trained workforce by developing youth and professionals technical skills and experiences on par with the high standards of LG Electronics,” said Hussam Ebbini, AC Academy manager.
“We are proud of the number of trainees we received in a record time, LG will pursue its mission and stay ahead of the specialized academic institutes in the region,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- UAE companies set to hire more freshers
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle