LG academy trains 135 experts
Amman, August 30, 2010
LG Air Conditioning Academy in Amman has trained 135 professionals from Jordan and the Levant since its recent inception in April.
LG organized a number of training courses in various fields such as VRF (MultiV) design and sales, VRF technical courses, solar system, low current, network courses and lighting systems.
The trained include consultants, contractors, developers, dealers, installation and servicing technicians.
The training courses were designed to keep air conditioning trainees informed and at the forefront of their fields, thus enabling them to harness the experiences and skills they received throughout the training.
“LG is always committed to its educational responsibilities; therefore the academy is creating a well educated and trained workforce by developing youth and professionals technical skills and experiences on par with the high standards of LG Electronics,” said Hussam Ebbini, AC Academy manager.
“We are proud of the number of trainees we received in a record time, LG will pursue its mission and stay ahead of the specialized academic institutes in the region,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history
- ADU announces tuition fee freeze for 2013-14