LG backs Amman job fair
Amman, October 25, 2010
LG Electronics, a global leader in consumer electronics, recently supported a major job fair in Amman in the capacity of a major sponsor.
The Akhtaboot and Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Knowledge Society (TAG-Knowledge) Job Fair, at the TAG- Knowledge headquarters, was held with the participation and cooperation of a number of leading Jordanian firms and educational institutions, covering different industries.
The career fair featured a two-day exhibition style job fair, including career-related courses running all days long and offering job opportunities for the fresh graduates and all the job seekers.
"LG is always keen to attract and recruit the qualified human resources with a great potential for a brighter future for the company,” said Kevin Cha, managing director of LG Electronics Levant.
“Hence, LG applies its own vision to build an integrated professional community that benefit from the solid managerial capabilities, excellent communication skills, and strong willpower of its members.”
“Each year, we invest hugely in the development and management of our human resources, and we train our staff continuously to maximize their practical proficiency, and to serve the company's goals and programs on the long run. We, at LG, are confident enough that our policy, in this sense, will bear fruit through more achievements and successes at the regional level,” he concluded. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrain university campus project on track
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history