Capital Club holds exec workshop
Manama, October 30, 2010
Capital Club, a premier private business club in Bahrain, recently hosted the first of a series of three workshops to offer members strategies to their hone skills in communication, time management and leadership.
Entitled ‘Inspirational Leadership’ and ‘Priority-Based Time Management’, the workshops were led by Jean Nicolai, the founder of SteppingStone Global, a productivity improvement firm.
The topic for the first powerful workshop was ‘Solution oriented communication’. During the session, members and their guests learnt several useful techniques on effective communication, how to be an inspirational leader and how to delegate effectively thereby creating ownership, accountability and trust at all levels of management.
The topics for the second and third workshops will be ‘Successful time management’ and ‘Inspirational leadership’ and they will be held in November and December 2010 respectively. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA