Vision wins executive search firm membership
Dubai, December 4, 2010
UAE-based Vision Executive Search (VES) has won membership into a worldwide professional association for the retained executive search industry.
Following extensive reference checks, a site visit, and vote by the AESC Asia Pacific Council, the global association for retained executive search firms, VES was approved to join the AESC. Being a member means that a search firm abides by and adheres to the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry, a statement said.
The AESC's mission is to promote the highest professional standards in retained executive search consulting, broaden public understanding of the search process, and serve as an advocate for the interests of its member firms.
“In this round of admissions, only five companies made it into the AESC. This is an honour for Vision Executive as we join other firms from the USA and more into this internationally renowned professional organisation,” said Dr Nairouz Bader, VES founder.
“Over the past 50 years, AESC has played a major role in the identification and recruitment of senior executive talent for many different organizations in a wide variety of industries and countries. This is a perfect match for Vision Executive Search as we too endeavour to provide the highest calibre candidates within the ‘right fit’ of a role, whilst ensuring that our service is second to none within the region,” he added.
Peter Felix, president of AESC, said: “We are delighted to welcome Vision Executive Search into AESC Membership. I am confident that Nairouz Bader and her team will add strength to the AESC's mission to promote the highest professional standards in retained executive search consulting in the Middle East and broaden public understanding of the executive search process."
Dubai based Vision Executive Search, was founded in 1997 by Dr Bader and performs searches across the Middle Eastern region, specializing in the health care, pharmaceutical and financial services industries, with a track record of cultivating learning within the recruitment industry and working closely and proactively with both candidates and companies alike.
VES consultants focus on senior-level executive search, board director appointments, succession planning and in-depth human resources and leadership consultancy. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools
- 30 students on WCMC-Q Dean's Honor List
- Saudi to set up new women's university