Jewellery firm backs jobs portal for citizens
Manama, December 6, 2010
A jewellery company has pledged support to the local workforce by employing more Bahrainis.
Al Zain Jewellery said it was backing the efforts of Jobs4Bahrainis.com, a private sector initiative dedicated to improving Bahrainis' employment prospects.
It has agreed to leverage the portal to source and recruit Bahrainis to enable them to be part of the next phase of growth. The company has five outlets in Bahrain as well as in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Jordan. One is planned in Qatar.
Assistant general manager Mohammed Al Zain said the company offers rich career prospects to Bahrainis, from jewellery design to outlet management. He said the offers were not only in Bahrain, but elsewhere in the region. 'We are always looking to recruit local talent, from trainee to managerial level. We are delighted that in Jobs4Bahrainis.com we now have a reliable, information-rich recruitment reference point to meet our human resource requirements.'
Jobs4Bahrainis.com business development manager Ali Daylami said: 'Al Zain's support for the portal indicates the emphasis successful family businesses now place on securing the best talent as they plan for the future.'
Jobs4Bahrainis is a joint venture between recruitment company Gulf Connexions and regional publishing organisation Al Hilal Group.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry