ECFT to acquire new full-flight simulator
Dubai, December 8, 2010
Emirates-CAE Flight Training (ECFT) announced that it will expand its training programs with the addition of a CAE 7000 Series Level D full-flight simulator for the Bombardier Challenger 604 aircraft model.
The Bombardier Challenger 604 FFS will be ready for training in the first half of calendar 2012.
'Business aircraft fleets and crew needs are expected to double over the next five years in the Middle East and neighboring regions,' said Camille Mariamo, managing director, Emirates-CAE Flight Training, at the ongoing Middle East Business Aviation (Meba) biennial show.
'With the addition of the Challenger 604 FFS, ECFT will offer our clients training on 25 business aircraft programs for Bombardier, Dassault, Gulfstream, Hawker Beechcraft, Airbus and Boeing platforms.'
Emirates-CAE Flight Training's new Challenger 604 FFS follows the announcement earlier this year of Dassault Falcon 900EX / 2000EX EASy and Falcon 7X FFSs to be ready for training in Dubai during 2011.
ECFT received regulatory qualification in April 2010 for an FFS for the Bombardier Global Express aircraft.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- NBAD partners with Insead
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair