Deal to develop Jordan human resources
Amman, January 18, 2011
Jordanian Human Resources Management Association (JHRMA) has signed a bilateral agreement with MenaITech to develop human resources in Jordan.
As per the agreement, MenaITech, a regional company specialized in building and deploying software solutions and human resources applications, will supply and assist JHRMA in building and expanding its HR professional database, said a statement.
MenaITech will employ its local and regional network, helping JHRMA in developing the HR sector and addressing its needs. It will also invest its application development capabilities, propping JHRMA’s members with the needed HR management solutions.
MenaITech CEO, Dr Bashar Hawamdeh said: “We’re really glad that we’re partnering with JHRMA in this developmental-process, in addition to being one of its strategy’s first supporters. We reaffirm that we’ll employ our vast expertise in this area, in assisting them to develop the HR sector, supplying it with the required applications and solutions.”
JHRMA president Muhammad Al Ta’mari welcomed the agreement, praising its upcoming role in assisting JHRMA in achieving its message. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged