UK body accredits Injazat as training centre
Abu Dhabi, January 22, 2011
The Injazat Institute (Ti2), an initiative launched by Abu Dhabi–based Injazat Data Systems, has been approved as a training centre under the UK’s Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
Ti2 is now authorized to award leadership and management certification to its own employees and external clients.
The Institute was able to fully comply with requirements set forth by the ILM auditing team, which evaluated Ti2 last December of 2010.
“We would like to congratulate the Ti2 team for all the hard work they put in to ensure that we got ILM’s approval. ILM’s qualification programs offer world-class products and services to ensure that leaders and managers reach their full potential,” said Gary Hazel, head of training, The Injazat Institute.
“We are now better positioned to help the Emirates develop highly-capable leaders who can effectively realize the goals of their respective businesses and contribute to the growth of their industries,” he added.
Saeed Basweidan, COO, Injazat Data Systems, said: “The ILM certification highlights Ti2’s ability to deliver leadership training programs that significantly boost operational efficiencies and help establish more harmonious and team-centered work environments.”
“This latest achievement has inspired us to further enhance our professional development initiatives and will be particularly useful in our efforts to align the career paths of UAE Nationals with the leadership requirements of the country’s IT and various other key industries,” he noted. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis