Baines Simmons, GAA in training tie-up
Manama, February 1, 2011
UK-based Baines Simmons, a leader in aviation safety training, has entered into a safety training partnership with the Gulf Aviation Academy (GAA) in Bahrain to deliver specialist training and consulting services in the Mena region.
The strategic partnership will enable aviation regulators, airline operators, MROs and continuing airworthiness management organisations in the region to directly benefit from Baines Simmons’ services and training courses with training delivered at Gulf Aviation Academy in Bahrain.
“GAA’s focus is on providing our customers in the Mena region with a spectrum of high quality and added value training courses,” said Tim Shattock, chief executive officer at the Gulf Aviation Academy.
“We are delighted to partner with Baines Simmons to provide the world-class training and consulting services for which the company has an international reputation.”
Kevin Baines, managing director of Baines Simmons, said: “We are excited about the opportunities that this partnership affords. We have strong growth ambitions for the region, having already established a presence with a number of clients in this part of the world.”
“We have been searching for a partner in the Mena region for some time. In collaborating with the GAA in this exciting venture, we are linking with an organisation that shares our business strategy, ethos and culture,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged