1,300 start new semester at aviation college
Dubai, February 14, 2011
Around 1300 returning and new students began their spring semester yesterday (February 13) at Emirates Aviation College, a leading aviation engineering and management studies institution in Dubai.
The students will be studying one of the many programmes offered by the college including: aeronautical engineering, aerospace engineering, aviation management, business management, tourism management, computing software engineering and electronics engineering.
In addition, this spring the college will offer the newest programme, aircraft maintenance engineering, officially approved by the UAE Civil Aviation Authority, a statement said.
In May 2011, the college will receive students for MBA programmes in aviation management, logistics and supply chain management, and IT management.
“With the ever-expanding Emirates Aviation College curriculum, we are looking forward to 2011 as the college continues to welcome students from around the world and works to strengthen its ties with the aviation community,” said Dr.Ahmad Al Ali, vice chancellor of Emirates Aviation College. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre