iForex launches its 2011 educational program
London, February 14, 2011
Leading online trading company iForex has launched a unique educational program to appeal to a wider spectrum of potential investors.
Targeting an audience that has little or no experience of the currency exchange market, iForex is attempting to broaden its appeal by teaching novices how to trade currencies online via a unique learning process. Educational packages including a unique 1-on-1 training session have been developed and customised for over 14 languages.
Additional translations of the educational packages, such as the Turkish language, can also be found at http://www.iforex.com.tr.
'We believe that providing an educational package for new traders could lead to an increase in memberships and long term investors,' said a spokesperson.
Upon activation of their new FX trading account, iForex members instantly have access to a bank of educational material. They receive a PDF training guide to forex and market fundamentals, a 1-on-1 tutorial session with a finance expert to discuss exchange rate strategies and a demo trading account to hone their Forex skills before trading for real.
For advanced learning, iForex.com members also have a series of in-depth lectures to digest. Containing hours of educational material, these online lessons cover everything from market basics through to expert trading strategies and theories.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'