Dubai varsity opens Spring registration
Dubai, February 16, 2011
The University of Dubai (UD) has begun registration for Spring semester of the academic year 2010/2011 and has already received a turnover of about 250 students.
The university has accepted the applications of 51 students and intends to take in 49 more. Thus all those students who are looking to enroll in IT or business studies must register as early as possible before scheduling options decline, said a statement.
Registration for the spring semester, which commenced on February 12, will run through February 17.
“The academic programs of our schools provide students an opportunity to pursue the benefits of the best quality education and hands-on skills,” said Dr Omar Hefni, UD President.
“Thus, those who wish to invest in themselves must register at UD to gain immense self-confidence from our qualified faculty through our unique learning process.”
“We are pleased to know that students are aware of the many flexible options available at UD. During this academic year, the university intends to offer a wide spectrum of educational choices in all its disciplines. A high number of students have already approached the university and this is a clear index to the growing confidence in our degrees,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- UAE companies set to hire more freshers
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle