Dubai varsity opens Spring registration
Dubai, February 16, 2011
The University of Dubai (UD) has begun registration for Spring semester of the academic year 2010/2011 and has already received a turnover of about 250 students.
The university has accepted the applications of 51 students and intends to take in 49 more. Thus all those students who are looking to enroll in IT or business studies must register as early as possible before scheduling options decline, said a statement.
Registration for the spring semester, which commenced on February 12, will run through February 17.
“The academic programs of our schools provide students an opportunity to pursue the benefits of the best quality education and hands-on skills,” said Dr Omar Hefni, UD President.
“Thus, those who wish to invest in themselves must register at UD to gain immense self-confidence from our qualified faculty through our unique learning process.”
“We are pleased to know that students are aware of the many flexible options available at UD. During this academic year, the university intends to offer a wide spectrum of educational choices in all its disciplines. A high number of students have already approached the university and this is a clear index to the growing confidence in our degrees,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry